Thursday, March 29, 2012

I AM NOT A BROKER .. INFORMED KUSHBU

LOVE BETWEEN NAYAN AND PRABHU HAS BEEN BROKEN.   Recent news says that Actress Kushbu is talking with both for their unity.

It is known by all that because of nayan prabhu divorce his wife and nayan too changed her cost.  But all gone now they both are now not loving.  Nayan now decided to act in film and she started her acting too.


Recent news says that Kushbu is talking with these two people.  It was strongly neglected by Kushbu that Both Nayan and Prabhu are my good friends.  Even I know prabhu very long back itself, one of my film prabhu was a dance master.  But whatever it may be this is there personal, I will not enter in to their personal life.   She also informed that I am not broker too to talk like this.


Let us wait and see.

No comments: